Report Concerns

Main Content

SIU is committed to providing equal opportunity and addressing discrimination against people with disabilities. ADA Notice to the Public

Policy on Non-Discrimination and Non-Harassment

Report a concern, complaint or barrier

Concerns, complaints, or access barriers should first be reported to the ADA Coordinator. Involved parties and administrators are contacted to discuss the concern and possible remedies are explored.

If a person with a disability feels that the concern or complaint has not been addressed, they have not received appropriate accommodations, or that they have been discriminated against, they may file a complaint with the Office of Equity and Compliance.

A person with a disability may also file a complaint with the federal government.

Students: U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights

Employees: U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission

Members of the Public: U.S. Department of Justice